Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tutorials Are Here!

Hello to my crafting family. I know you all have been waiting for the tutorials to arrive. Well, the wait is over. I will be unloading them on Tomorrow and more than likely the rest of this week. Thank you all for sending in your comments by email on what you were interested in learning about. I have completed (6) so far of the (25) that the family wants to learn. Just bear with me. I will get them all in over the next few weeks. Today here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It has been a very rainy day. The rains started here I want to say about Thursday of last week. We must accept what we do not have the power to change. I am found out that the website called Craftster has opened up a new contest for all of us to enter. The deadline is February 1 through 10th, 2013 @ 11:59EST. I think that you all will
enjoy it. So go on over and check it out. The address isCraftsters.org



Don't forget you must register to create an account with them. But once you do. You will find all kinds of information. And if you guys enter the contest. Please don't forget to let the rest of your crafting family here know about it. We want to see pictures. Lot's and lot's of pictures! And remember as always, "Keep Living the Crafting Life."©

No comments: